Saturday, September 02, 2006

Street Fair...DAY 2

I came down to the street fair again this afternoon, but only stayed for only 1 hour. It was so hot and humid.

I came back to the Street Fair later that night around 6pm when it was cooler. Myself and some of my friends started on "Irish Street" where we bought a beer being served from our very own Mayor Mark Murphy. I even said when ordering my beer, " I need 2 one for me and one for Frank Johnson", he didn't even catch it.

Murphy was the only "Local Political" that I saw out there tonight. But I did hear that Smith, Dumitru, and Cavecche were there, just didn't spot them.

Let me tell you the place was packed, and it was very difficult to move around the fair. But I must admit, I now understand the attraction of the fair. It was fun and it was great seeing people having such a great time.

Can't wait till tomorrow!

No comments: