Sunday, September 03, 2006

Street Fair...DAY 3

So here we go...Day 3...I was down in the early evening after church and going to a birthday party for a friends little girl. I came down with my husband (finally) and we had our kids at my mothers. I had a goal of having some beer and dancing on the "German Street".

We walked around the fair for sometime and tonight we didn't see any of our "Local Poltico's" I even asked a couple of police officers if they had seen the City Council out. The answer was a no. Guess they had enough and took the last day of the fair off. I don't blame them, it is a long weekend that's for sure.

I got to have a huge sausage sandwich for dinner and promptly went and chicken danced. I had a fun time tonight.

Something I noticed and have to give a thumbs up to the City Council for on the street fair. I noticed that they had crews as far as 9 blocks from the fair cleaning up peoples lawns and cleaning gutters of trash. Very thoughtful, it was nice to see.

what a weekend, It did have problems that I expected. A lot of people drunk and rude. Men and women alike making comments that very crude.

But overall, a very nice weekend. Thanks City of Orange..For a great party

No comments: