Friday, September 01, 2006

Street Fair, DAY-1

I was at the Orange International Street Fair this evening and what a circus. The college kids are all in town drinking up a storm and the "Local Politico's" are looking for votes.

So the run down of the "Politico's"

I saw all of them do another a tribute to Steve Ambriz on the main stage, it was very fitting. I then went to shop at the crafts booths, and picked up a couple of little things.

Well to the point, I saw Mark Murphy and Carolyn Cavecche working the Republican Voter Booth. I saw Dumtre running around the fair with what appeared to be some friends, but I lost track of him around 8:30pm. Smith, I lost her the second she got of the stage, I think she probably went home.

As for some other interesting little tid-bits, Candidate for Mayor, Mike Alvarez was out working the crowd...and I was told the Andrea England was working some booths. I went on "Safarri" to find her, however, I was unsuccessful. Also, candidate for city council Wayland had a banner up at the fair and Douglas had people handing out flyers.

The fair also had a couple of outside the town folks show too, but the biggest name was Congressman Royce. He was on the main stage at the begining.

Well, thats it for day 1....I will be there tomorrow evening and see if we can see anything that smells of scandal.

No comments: