Thursday, October 05, 2006

Where does the candidate on Illegal Immigrants

I was watching the tv a bit ago, and came across an interesting item. I followed it up with a "google" search and found the info to be correct.

In a nutshell the City of Escondio passed an ordinance pretaining to the rental of dwelling units to illegal immigrants.

I found it interesting that 1st they did pass the ordinance, however, watching the streaming video that was available, the residents in the area complained about many of the same things we have heard hear in our city.

So knowing that most of the council and mayoral candidates read this blog. (How do I know? Because they send me e-mails all the time.) I am going to ask the following question, and I would like an answer>

Would you as an elected official in the City of Orange, work to pass an ordiance that would restrict the renting of dwelling units to illegal immigrants?

Thats it, lets see who is really willing to address the issues of the City>

No comments: