Thursday, March 22, 2007

The New and Improved Orange Politico's Blog

Frank Johnson (aka...nope, it will remain a secret..though I was totally surprised), has asked me to take over the blog and to keep those that check in from time to time updated.

Of course a couple of the changes you may have noticed right off the bat is the layout and the graphics. That is only the start.

I will be following or at least trying to follow the local office holders for the cities of Orange and Villa Park. I will also try and follow other office holders that may affect Orange and Villa Park. I will also try and follow other interesting political stories.

I am also looking for another writer to assist in the writing of items and to keep this fresh and worth visiting.

So there you have the story,

Welcome to the New Orange-Politicos

No comments: