Thursday, November 16, 2006

I am on vacation !


Sorry, I haven't posted in the last week, we loaded up the kids and headed to a family reunion. The picture you see to the left is of a stop-over in Arizona.
We are all having a great time and its been a blast. We have been in Florida for the last few days and over the last weekend we had a nice time with extended family. Internet access is spotty out here, so I have have actually travelled into town and am at a coffee shop and using a dail-up to post today.
Perhaps, if you read this, you can send me information on all the happenings in Orange, I feel very uninformed. Any news on Denis Bildoeau and his midnight cleaning of the streets of political signs? Does Carol "The Beach Bunny" Rudat, still live in town?
Ok, thats it, have a great day, below is a picture of the entire family at our reunion.

No comments: