Thursday, October 12, 2006

Jeremy "The Kid" Wayland...Bilodeau is dirty


**This came to me via e-mail, and I truly wrestled with publishing it. However, after reading the OC Blog and seeing the attacks against Mr. Denis Bilodeau, while at the same time he is preaching from the hill top of not attacking and running on merits only. I felt this hypocrisy needs to exposed. ***
Hello Frank,

I just posted the Prizes for my fundraisers. I also wanted to point something out. Though most of the candidates are competitive and all vying for the one open seat (Murphy is an incumbent and Orange incumbents don't lose), most have been playing fair and within guidelines. The reason I came to Carol's defense was one that one Candidate has been playing well beneath the belt. From his distribution of Flyers demeaning other candidates on cars, to allegedly having other candidates signs removed by agents of the city, and the lawsuit against Rudat was by one of his staunchest supporters.

Add in the most likely true corruption charges on local distributed literature and this adds up to one dirty opponent. Look at the complaints filed against Carol and then look at the homes of those who filed the complaints. What do they all have in common? That’s right, his campaign sign. Its positively cowardly that instead of making the motions himself, he enlists other to do his dirty work. Which to me, add up to a dirty COWARDLY opponent.

And it is not just Carol that is getting slammed. I have been falsely accused of illegally selling real estate. Frank is getting slammed for his union affiliations. Phil and Robert are getting slammed for their endorsements by the democratic party. One candidate is managing to avoid all of this, despite the laundry list of dirty deeds.

One Candidate has an employee of the Irvine Company working as his campaign manager. The same Irvine company that has been getting rubber stamp approvals for their East Orange Projects from a certain planning commission and will have quite a bit of donations logged to quite a few candidates incumbents and otherwise. Can the city council be bought, I had hoped not but the Irvine Company is making a strident push to do so.

To me it is very frustrating how one person that can be so corrupt can emerge from this all relatively unscathed despite being the sole mudslinger in this campaign. His little agents anonymous phone calls to the city complaining about other peoples campaign signs need to stop. I have my suspicions of other activities that are being done, but I will give the benefit of the doubt until otherwise. Fairness and equality for everyone that includes your enemies.

I would appreciate not reposting this letter, and just using it as a guideline for a little bit more of a thorough analysis of this mudslinging effort. Beyond you, I will not speak of this, as I do not think it is right to fight like that. I will not distribute literature or condone attacks on other candidates. I think the candidate that is doing it needs to be called on it and enjoy some scrutiny himself. Heaven knows there is enough insider dealings for books.

I am troubled that you have removed any negative thing regarding this candidate (Most recently in the summary account of negative flyers on him) and hope that you are not fooled by him and his little maneuvers. You have thus far in my mind been a very good objective eye to this campaign and I believe that it comes from a loyalty to Orange and a desire to make Orange a better city.

That is why I ran, because I do not capitulate to those who donate money, and my honor cannot be bought. This is not an ego-thing or for personal reasons. I think a dissenting voice is needed on the council rather than each council person endorsing each other so it is a common page government. I do not want to see this city bought and paid for, and that is what is happening and it is very sad to me.

Again, I ask that you please do not post this as I do not publicly slam opponents. I just feel that it isn’t fair what has gone on thus far with myself and other candidates and if no one says a word, did it ever truly happen? And what is happening is wrong and needs to be exposed. I am one that can’t just sit by when something I feel that is wrong is happening. That is why I will always speak up regardless of the personal consequences. “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” Edmond Burke. It is my personal Credo, and I stand by it.

Thank you for your time and I hope to see you at tonight’s OTPA Debate.
Sincerely
Jeremy Wayland
Wayland4Orange.com
*****

Mr. Wayland,

I too am troubled by the facts out there. 1st, anytime you reply or send a message, I think the readers on the blog should see your thoughts. I will have to wrestle with this for a bit.
As for the info on the flyer, I actually found a numerous errors and it was photo shopped. While I am sure that this candidate probably has stuff, I do try to stay away from false info. Much like yourself with the Real Estate issue. You showed me that the info was incorrect and it was taken down without without a moment to loose.

Also, I did keep on the blog about Mr. Bilodeau raising water rates on his county board and its effects on the City of Orange. No free rides for him, or any candidate.

As for the candidates supported by the unions or groups. I spend each day doing a google search and visiting websites of the candidate's yours included to find this info and I re-broadcast the info. I feel that it is important for folks to know. Also, I have trouble and issue with someone being union supported, much like your thoughts of somebody being bought off by the Irvine Company (which if you have proof will be published), I think the unions are just looking at the taxpayers wallet.

As for the Rudat story, I find it interesting with her and her husbands background going from the trash scandal (which I have stayed away from) to the residency issue. I have a friend that lives within a few doors and they have tracked her for a number of weeks. She isn't staying the residence. And the proof out there from the OC Blog, and the OC Register, sure does show that the lawsuit was of merit, regardless of who it was filed by.

In a final note, the information that is published on the site as my orginally postings, are from me..and from a very select group of folks that forward info to me. No candidate or supporter is allowed to influence the info (other then comment section), I also will rebroadcast other blog info out there, and news media coverage. If the story is found to be untrue or a "dirty trick" I then remove it or update the story.

Some people feel, that much like yourself I am "one-sided" and I am. I have decided not to vote for a couple or people so far.

Those are,
Phil Martinez, and Robert Douglas (basically due to there endorsements by the Democrat Party)

And while the Rudat residency issue is concerning, I haven't ruled her out yet as receiving my vote.

With only a 4 weeks to go, this should be a lot of fun to watch

Again, I will wrestle with publishing your post as I do feel people have the right to read you info you provided.

FJ
****

Thank you Frank,

For your time in considering the issue. I have never thought that you were one sided at all. My only concern is when items are changed with regards to the truth. In which case the one candidate has done a lot of mudslinging and has used his influence as planning director among the city to have a lot of things done.

Case in point. I have a sign which is on Private Property Collins/Glassell that I have permission to put there. Due to Denis's little influence in the city, I have to remove it without the appeals process and expediently or face a misdemeanor. I went to the city prior to having the sign placed up and asked about filing for the permit fee on it. They stated that since it was a campaign sign (limited time frame), that a permit fee was not needed. Now after Denis's complaints and pushing through the city, it has to be removed.

The fact that someone has already that much influence in the city to do his bidding, is appalling. As far as Carol is concerned, she is a great person and would make a great councilperson. As long as Bilodeu is not elected, the city will be in better hands. Corrupt politicians need to be excised at all levels of government.

Sincerely
Jeremy Wayland
Orange Council Candidate
www.wayland4orange.com
****
Those are emails that went out earlier. I find it interesting that he wants to remain out of the mix, but is willing to slam Bilodeau.

In fact the sign being talked about at the Collins and Glassell is not a sign, It's a huge banner that is a good 10 feet long by 3 feet high. I think that may violate the law. Mr. Wayland, you have some rights, file for a variance with the city and go to the City Council and get premission. Not that hard. Also, I would be interested in your proof that you went to the city and got a waiver, I am sure as a professional you got that in writting.

Mr. Wayland also accuses Mr. Bilodeau of being a "Corrupt Politician", while Mrs. Rudat is a "great person". I think that is interesting comment.

1st, there is no proof or lawsuits or investigations by the D.A. office against Mr. Bilodeau.

2nd, However, is Mrs. Rudat has been in court for numerous things, the campaign residency is only the latest and greatest. You can check this info out by going to OC Courts Website and go to civil then put in Carol Rudat's name. It comes up with over 20 cases, now that is interesting way to handle herself. Always in court. Also, she was labeled in the recent court case about her residency as "Evasive".

Also, Mr. Wayland you accuse "A Candidate" of having agents for the Irvine Company working on his/her campaign. I have to ask, do you have proof if so, lets see it. I will publish it. Lets remember that Mrs. Rudat's husband is the reason the Irvine Company project came to Orange. He fostered the idea of "Total Development" of Orange.

The only thing I do have to ask of Mr. wayland is are you supporting Mrs. Rudat, resident of Newport Beach. I have recieved numerous comments (that I haven't posted), that are stating your a spoiler that "was hired" by the Rudat's do ensure her victory. Were you promised something in return for your die hard support. After all, according to a comment I recieved by in August, you signed her nomination paperwork.
Interesting......

No comments: