Tuesday, October 31, 2006

"DumpDenis.com" Slander Attack by Rudat!


I was tipped to this the other morning and I have now confirmed the story. And is a new LOW in the City of Orange Politics!

Mr. Denis Bilodeau, fired a shot at Carol Rudat last week with a mail piece that questioned her residency. I thought it was cleaver but not a big deal. After all, She doesn't live in Orange.

However, Carol Rudat fired back with a mailer, that showed Bilodeau having his Time Warner Cable bill being paid by the Orange County Water Board.

But it goes a little further, All of a sudden, signs started to show up all over the City of Orange, that stated......"See me spend your money $$" with a website address of www.dumpdenis.com

I thought it was interesting. I stopped and went and looked at a sign that was posted. It didn't say anything about who put it up, other then a company called COGS, in Santa Ana. But I had no idea who hated Denis so much to attack him in this way.

So that is when I went to the website. The website is an attack on Denis Bilodeau as well. By whom, you are probably wondering by now? It was done by "Paid for by Elect Carol Rudat FPPC # 1289587 PO Box 1841 Orange, CA 92856"

I then recieved another piece of "hit" mail on Denis Bilodeau by Rudat, stating that Bilodeau is two faced candidate. It was basically a piece that accused Bilodeau of wanting to use the council seat as a stepping stone.

Well, in the end, the City of Orange has been brought to a new low in campaigns. This was an extremely dirty and underhanded campaign tactic. I also think that Carol Rudat, refused to have her name on the signs, because she was scared of public opinion of her tactics.

I hope that all that read this blog, share with your friends. Don't Vote for Rudat. She can't run on her own merits, because she has none. She doesn't live in Orange, she is under investigation by the District Attorneys office for FRAUD, She is being sued by numerous people, she is a nightmare

I haven't made my total choice to vote for yet, but I will make it clear....I will not vote for rudat.

No comments: