Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Water rates, and Denis Bilodeau!

Seems that we here at orange-politico’s are getting flooded with info on potential candidates.

I have now received information that Denis Bilodeau, set up the current Orange City Council to look bad with its citizens by forcing them to raise water rates back in April as part of his “master plan”.

Dennis Bilodeau, the Planning Commissioner appointed by the late Councilman Ambriz, is the President of the Water District that Orange buys a most of its water from.

When Orange raised water rates, the council was stuck and just passing thru increased costs from the water district that Bilodeau is in charge of. Bilodeau let his costs go up and passed them on to Orange, who pretty has to pay them.

Bilodeau and his Board of Director were irresponsible for their actions and it of course ended up hurting us, the voters of Orange.So far, council has taken the heat instead of the guy actually running the water district - Bilodeau.

If you're going to complain about why water went up, at least complain about the right person. Denis Bilodeau!

Also, I hope to in the coming days publish a list of travel and expenditures that we the taxpayers have had to pay for Denis Bilodeau to travel and dine at the taxpayer’s expense.

1 comment:

The Watcher said...

Mr. Bilodeau,
I don't think the info is wrong. as a matter fact its very correct. The only that was in error is that your not the President any longer, however you were for quite sometime. AS for the "wining and dining" that info as stated prior will be making its way to me. Once I have it in hand I will post.

I will give you this question then, if you truely want me to take the post down.

Why did the City of Orange , raise my water rates?