Friday, August 18, 2006

The list of those interested in elective office

This is the list that was compiled on another blog, thanks for the info.

Official Ballot order for the November 7, 2006.

Running for Mayor of Orange

Carolyn V. Cavecche
Mike Alvarez
Andrea Simmons-England
Juan Pablo Serrano-Nieblas

City Council Candidates:

Andrew J. Hinger
Robert L Douglas
Denis Bilodeau
Mark A. Murphy
Phil Martinez
Arnold L. Crain
John Antony Ueland Caglia
Jeremy Wayland
Carol Rudat
Frank Finn
Darren Wm. Smith

While others are wishing you luck, I will not rather you have decided for all of us to exam you closer and see what you are all about and your motives.

1 comment:

The Watcher said...

I posted this, however, under a little distress...I too was at the concerts with my boys and I did see Carolyn Cavecche but I never Mrs. Ambriz confornt her or for that matter even talk to her.

Maybe I missed it.

Anyway, I will be posting on Andrea England in the coming days. Lets just say very interesting!!!